Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 444 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: JensenBreck on 11/09/2017 03:23:15

hello,

I'm seeing a lot of hate for Void Elves. A lot of which I can Understand. However I'm surprised I haven't seen more about the Lightforged Draenei.

Dark Iron have awesome Lore and are very distinct from the other Dwarf Clans so people are understandably excited for them. 

Void Elves are getting a lot heat because of their backstory but at the end of the day they're a new model (for the Alliance) and they are unique as far as lore and what they bring to the table.

Lightforged Draenei on the other hand are probably the least unique visually. There culture is barely different from the regular Draenei since both are very faithful to the Light. 

Thanks!

For More You Can Check:

whiteboard animation video

POSTED BY: jack389 on 02/02/2018 01:36:48

This is the main benefit of playing fifa games that you get some experience of playing shoort and new techniques you invent to hit ball.The dakotapressnewspaper.com share some tips that you can use to collect coins in this game. I hope you enjoy it.

POSTED BY: taniawalters2 on 07/09/2018 07:43:56

The BB FTC Replica Watches is powered by in house HUB 1241 Unico movement, which is designed, developed, machined and assembled by the micro mechanical engineers, and manufactures other components in this watch

Omega Replica engineers and watchmakers at Hublot. The Unico stands as a testament 

Fake Rolex, to Hublots determination to achieve manufacture status. As we will see, Hublot designs, develops 

12/17/2018

*** Ghana Asem ***