Welcome Guest Login or Signup
LIVE CHAT | INSTANT MESSENGER | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>
Total Views: 356 - Total Replies: 10

POSTED BY: nalid71351 on 03/30/2020 05:13:35

Whenever someone asks for pike fishing tips, most of the seasoned pike anglers will tell them that the most important thing is to know their quarry. The Northern pike has a unique personality and adheres to habits, all his own. If the fisherman is knowledgeable of how this awesome game fish conducts his life, he will be successful the vast majority of the time best baitcasting reels under 100.

Young pike in the small to medium size range tend to like inhabiting the shallows in weeds and lily pads. They feed on bugs, small minnows, frogs and being cannibalistic, each other. The big northern pike are out of the weeds; they like points off shore, mouths of streams, narrows between islands and reefs in water from six to twelve feet deep. Large pike are aggressive feeders and will lie in wait motionless and then strike with lighting speed. They feed on suckers, whitefish, chub and their favorite, walleye.

An ideal all around pike rig is a 7 foot baitcasting rod and reel combo with 12 to 20 pound test, braided or monofilament line. One of the old timers pike fishing tips is whether to use a steel leader or not. Pike have very sharp teeth and using a steel leader is a tradeoff. Experienced pike fishermen say don't use them. You may lose some lures but, in the long run, you will catch more fish.

One thing about pike is that they will hit just about anything, but the most popular lures are Daredevils, Rapalas, red and silvers Thundersticks. Of all the pike fishing tips, one of the most important key is to know how to play your bait. Pike are attracted to action jigs and spoons slapping the surface. Stay active, cast high and let your bait make a commotion; this would scare off most fish but not the pike.

For hearty winter anglers a couple Northern pike ice-fishing tips are to fish the whole water column; pike will often be found near the warmer surface water and use jigs with plenty of action. Good luck.

POSTED BY: BrielleHamill on 04/09/2020 11:18:48

College is not easy and every new college students needs to realize this. I was in need of weekly help from best essay writing service australia as they were really profound. And You will be asked to do same day to dayessay which is the hardest thing that I had to do while I was in college.

POSTED BY: mahnoor1 on 04/14/2020 11:31:46

In the event that you need to alter your PDF reports effectively, at that point I suggest that you look at the https://altocompresspdf.com/faq site. This site is anything but difficult to-get to, and the site does the vast majority of the altering work.

POSTED BY: mahnoor1 on 04/19/2020 08:26:01

TN ECS status: Tamil Nadu government has launched a TN ECS online portal for the citizens especially the government employees and pensioners of the state can check pension status. Through this portal they can check their Tamil Nadu ECS status whenever and from anywhere they want. TN ECS status:tn try ecs status Tamil Nadu government has launched a TN ECS online portal for the citizens especially the government employees and pensioners of the state can check pension status. Through this portal they can check their Tamil Nadu ECS status whenever and from anywhere they want. TN ECS portal is providing help to the retired employees of the Tamil Nadu state. Now they do not have to visit the Treasury of revenue office to check the status of their pension DDO Token and salary of government employees. They can check status with the help of online ECS portals in seconds.

POSTED BY: josef305 on 04/20/2020 01:32:43

I just got to this stunning site in the relatively recent past. I was really caught with the bit of assets you have here. Huge approval for making such awesome Hostgator Coupons blog page!

POSTED BY: davidjohn on 08/18/2020 01:13:03

I have read your article couple of times because your views are on my own for the most part. It is great content for every reader. https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/traditional-doors

POSTED BY: davidjohn on 09/12/2020 05:28:11

I have visited to this site multiple times and everytime I find beneficial jobs for me so I would suggest please come to this site and take the chance from here. uk delivery apps

POSTED BY: arianna on 09/28/2020 00:04:02

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. landscape contractors

POSTED BY: arianna on 10/04/2020 01:36:56

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Pool design company

POSTED BY: arianna on 10/05/2020 06:56:53

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.  lsm99

10/23/2020
Page:  1 | 2 | Next >  Last >>

*** Ghana Asem ***